Monday 4 February 2013

Mojo monday 279

 Mojo monday 279 contest. 
It is the start of a new month. So it is contest week.
To play along I have to make a project using the provided sketch.


I thought I would try my hand at a monochome card.
Well almost!  I have a wedding  later this year so I am trying out several different styles for a card.
Below is my first attempt.


Here is my entry.



I have used silver as a theme colour with white.  I embossed the back white mount and also the vertical white strip. I added a wee bit of colour to some of the foliage by the white flower, which I put a silver dimante on. The sentiment is heat embossed in silver.

Please go to http://mojomonday.blogspot.com.au/ to see what everyone else had made.

1 comment:

  1. very pretty, luv the gray and white color combo! have a wonderful week!

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete