Friday 22 March 2013

Inspired by Stamping Inspiration Challenge #51

I some times think that a week is not long enough to get everything done, that I would like to get done.  And this has been one of those weeks.  7 days is not enough for a week, why can't we change it?

Oh well here is my entry for the IBSIC #51

IBSIC-#51

I was already colouring in an image with my watercolour pencils and the colours just fitted this challenge.The image is called Ava and is from Saturated Canary. http://saturated-canary.myshopify.com/ You will have to go look at her digis they are wonderful.
Here my interparation of the challenge.



Just go over to the site and have a look at what we have all designed this week.
Many thanks for looking at my Blog.





4 comments:

  1. Such a cute, big eyed girl and colored so pretty. Adorable card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mnay thanks for your wonderful comment Benzi. all of the images from Saturated canary are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is awesome. Your coloring is really good. Great choices in colors also. Thanks for sharing your work in my weekend link party today. I hope you will link up with us next week also.
    Best
    Angel @ http://sewcraftyangel.blogspot.com/?m=0

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card. I love the image. I came over from Thursday Link Party

    ReplyDelete