Sunday 10 March 2013

Mojo Monday

We spent some time with my sister in Brisbane for a while.
And I got the chance to go shopping. Who doesn't love to do that.
My better half and I have a wedding to go to later in the year in NZ.
Its the daughters wedding.  So first things first a suit and everything that goes with it for that wonderful man in my life.  Got that sorted, then my turn.  But not for a wedding outfit, that is sorted.
I went craft shopping and had a ball.  Just not enough money for everything.  Next time.

But anyway on to the main issue.  Challenges. 
Here is my entry for Mojo Monday 283.
This is the sketch.



Here is my take on it. I use a cream base card and topped it with light grey paper then a light cream embossed tissue paper.
I have made for a grandmothers mothers day card.
The dragonfly and butterflies have been punched from vellum in grey and gold.



Don' forget to go and look at everyone else.  There are so many it astounds me.  http://mojomonday.blogspot.com.au/

Many thanks for looking at my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment