Saturday 20 April 2013

Spring

Hello everyone.

I have coloured a wonderful spring image from Mo's digital pencil again. She has a spring challenge this week.
Just follow the link to view the others and also take a look at her images they are so sweet.
http://mosdigitalchallenge.blogspot.com.au/2013/04/challenge-181-spring-and-blog-hop.html

I have used my Zig photo pens to colour her.


She is also entered with Mojo monday. for the sketch challenge.
http://mojomonday.blogspot.com.au/

IBSIC-#53
Also in Inspired by Stamping inspiration for a colour challenge.

Many thanks to those that look at my cards and blogs that I enter into.

3 comments:

  1. Very springy and nice take on the MOJO Monday sketch Stopping by from the Cuddlebug Cuties Sunday Linky Party
    Carolyn @ www.iamthecraftylady.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card. I also came over from Cuddlebug Cuties Sunday Linky Party

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet, cute card! And you did an excellent job with the sketch. Thanks for joining us at IBSIC!

    ReplyDelete