Wednesday 26 June 2013

Mojo monday 299




It has been a few weeks since I have entered in a MM challenge.
So here is 1 for this week.



As you can see from the image below of the card I made.
I did the sqaure card.  I have used Graphic 45 images from the Secret garden series.
The doily is a Spellbinders Persian Motif. The flowers are made by using a punch and have 2 layers.  The ferns are from a Memory Box dies Delicate fern.


Please click on the link and go see what other crafters have made when they interprated the sketch.
Also remember that comments are gratefully recieved by us all.

Spellbinders storage.
I spent yesterday trying to workout a better storage system for my Spellbinders die rather then thrown in a drawer or a container.  As I am a cheap skate (don't like to spend money were I don't have too) I came up with the idea to use zip lock bags in a folder.  I already had a A6 folder I just needed to make the bags a bit narrower to take the dies with the cardboard they are on.  So I cut and sewed for a while and it looks wonderful. I now have about 12 sets of dies in the folder and it doesn't take up to much room.  I am so pleased with the process that I will do the same with my other thin dies. 
Thanks for dropping by and I will catch you later.
Annamieke

1 comment:

  1. Lovely! Graphic 45 is one of my favorite companies. They designer paper collections are beautiful. This is a lovely card using their papers and this weeks sketch. Soft, and springtime beautiful.

    ReplyDelete