Saturday 15 June 2013

Three challenges

Seize The Birthday sketch, IBSIC #55 and Mo's digital 'schools out'.

Well they are called challenges and this time I want to make one card and enter it in 3 challenges.
Here is my interruption of those three challenges.


IBSIC-#55

For the Mo's challenge Schools out. The image made me remember holidays as child for myself. My birthday is during the summer holidays so time was spent with the cat when we were not at the beach camping. Also everyone else was away so I had parties with the cat and my friends were away.



Please visit all the sites to see what has been developed.
All comments are gratefully accepted.

3 comments:

  1. too CUTE!!! ok i love anything with a kitty :)
    Thanks for joining us on Seize the Birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that image by Mo Manning. Thanks for joining us at Seize the Birthday!

    ReplyDelete